All Saints Episcopal Church, Safford began with local families meeting as a prayer group in the living room of the Lewis family in 1935. Later, as the the numbers grew, the current location was purchased by the members and a church was founded as a new mission of the Episcopal Diocese of Arizona under the name St. Michael's. After many years as St. Michael's, Safford, new leadership elected to change the name of the congregation to All Saints, Safford in an effort to show that truly, all of God's Children were indeed welcome at our table. Over the years we have tried to be attentive to the promptings of the Holy Spirit by growing in the knowledge of the love of God through the Scriptures, the example of Jesus Christ, and through our prayers and worship. We desire to bring that knowledge and love of God fully into our own lives and also into a hurting and needful world.